Friday, January 15, 2010

La Metropoli Stanca --- soundtracks ---

Ecco a voi le canzoni che hanno ispirato la Metropoli Stanca, che l'hanno accompagata in quel viaggio disperato verso la devastazione. Ascoltarle, in fondo, sarà un po' come leggere il libro. Completando con un suono la vostra lettura...

NUMERO 1: Milano Prima delle Piogge.
"it's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious..."



NUMERO 2: Rivoluzione Invisibile.
"revolution the only solution, the armed responde of an entire nation"



NUMERO 3: Il Ritorno del Cavaliere Oscuro.
"... I've forgotten ho good it could be to feel alive..."



NUMERO 4: Entropia 02.
"You think I am strong, you're wrong, you're wrong..."



NUMERO 5: Apocalypse Show!
"Parole che non rispondono a domande che non domandano..."



NUMERO 7: GWAR
" From a battle I come, to a battle I ride, blazing up to the sky,
chains of fate, hold a fiery stride, I'll see you again when I die!"



NUMERO 8: Chaos A.D.
"I don't know what I want but I know how to get it, I wonna destroy, possibly..."



NUMERO 9: L'Ultima Tentazione.
"He's the one who likes all the pretty songs and he likes to sing along and he likes to shhot his gun but he knows not what it means and I say..."



NUMERO X
"You and I must fight for our rights, you and I must fight to survive"



E le tracce nascoste ve le svelo la prossima volta...

No comments: